Rakhi 2021 quotes: Raksha Bandhan is a tradition that is observed by the Hindus. This day plays a significant role in the bond of brothers & sisters. On Raksha Bandhan, all the sisters tie an amulet or a talisman or a charm which is known as Rakhi, around their brothers’ wrist, which in the Hindu culture protects them. In return for the amulet, the sisters receive a gift from their brother. The word Raksha Bandhan means ‘the bond of protection, responsibility or care’ in Sanskrit. This auspicious day is celebrated on the last day of the Hindu lunar calendar, which falls in August.
It is very exciting to get to know something new. So, this article will give you an overall detailed idea about Raksha Bandhan 2021. To understand more about this topic and this day, please read the article till the end & we hope that you will find this one extremely helpful, easy & informative.
The bond between a brother & a sister is very sacred. They might not get along with each other, but they always have each other’s back. Siblings are always a kid’s first playmate & first friend. This is the day when we value our brothers & sister & also pray for their well-being. In the absence of parents, they are the ones who will love & take care of you just like a parent. Even if we fight, at the end of the day, they will always love & care for us unconditionally.
Here is a list of wishes which you can send to your brother or sister on Raksha Bandhan:
- The purity of this bond between a brother & a sister is one of the most beautiful & unique bonds life will offer.
- On this Raksha Bandhan, let us keep our brothers & sisters safe & happy. Happy Raksha Bandhan.
- Even though we fight a lot & are lifelong enemies, life would be boring without you. A very happy Rakhi.
Short Quotes on Raksha Bandhan 2021
Raksha Bandhan is a sacred ritual for the Hindus. It is the celebration of the beautiful bond between the siblings where they promise to protect & take care of one another. Raksha Bandhan, also known as Rakhi, is celebrated naturally in the month of August. Rakhi is a very special day for all the siblings where they come together to celebrate the pure bond they share. Here are some short quotes that you can dedicate your sibling:
- Siblings can share certain things with each other that no one else can.
- Sometimes, having a sibling is better than having a superhero.
- Siblings are a gift from the almighty, a friend, a beautiful thread of meaning of life.
- To the purest bond of brotherhood & sisterhood. Let us face the world together.
Raksha Bandhan Quotes in Hindi
When it comes to a beautiful day, language should not be a barrier. You can also celebrate Raksha Bandhan with someone who you consider as a brother or sister, even if they are not your blood. On this day, we honor the brotherhood & sisterhood. So, the celebration should not be restricted only among the family. The nurse who took care of you when you were sick can also become your sister, the boy who fetches your newspaper can also become your brother. Here are some quotes in Hindi which you can dedicate to them:
- Bhai pareshan zaroor karte hai lekin agar musibat ati hai tab sabse pehle yehi maujood hote hai.
- Bhai Behan ki Jodi sabse pyari hoti hai. Happy Raksha Bandhan
- Humare bhai aur behen jaisa pyar koi nahi karta aur bure vakt par inke jaisa takat bhi koi nahi deta.
Funny Rakhi 2021 quotes in English
When it comes to siblings, nothing ever happens without mischief. From pullings pranks upon each other to pulling each other’s legs & putting the blame on each other, we have all done that. These are the moments that we reminisce about where we are all grown up. Rakhi is a ritual where you can always embarrass your siblings with some funny quotes in front of the entire family. So, here are some funny quotes:
- A very happy Raksha Bandhan to the person who has been the greatest source of trouble in my life. Thank you for all the headaches!
- Cheers to all the traumas I have endured because of your pranks. Happy Rakhi brother
- Rakhi would have been so boring if you did not have a sister to tie you the Rakhi. Happy Raksha Bandhan.
Best Quotes for big brother on Rakhi
Big brother may be a little bossy & overprotective, but from the bottom of your heart, you know that he will do anything to protect you from any kind of harm. It is very assuring when you are aware that you have someone who will scold you for your mistakes & also love you like no other. Here are some quotes that you can dedicate to your big brother:
- A Saviour & inspiration is what big brothers mean to us.
- Even though we pretend to hate each other, I would never be able to express in words how much I have learned from you.
- Big Brother, you have been a person whom I have looked up to. I will always be grateful to have you.
Happy Rakhi quotes for young brother
Younger brothers are the sweetest humans & are definitely god-given. Younger brothers may pretend to hate you or pretend to not care about you, but in reality, they cannot stand if anything wrong is done to you. They always look up to you & try to copy everything that you do because they want to be like you. They understand whenever you go through something & if you take a closer look, they even try their best to fix them as well. Here are some quotes for our beloved younger brothers:
- Dear younger brother, I hope that you achieve the highest of the peaks in your life. Happy Rakhi.
- May you receive all the sweets & chocolates you want to have on Raksha Bandhan.
- The Youngest brothers are like little soldiers who will always act tough & try to protect you. I am blessed that I have you with me.
Heart Touching Rakhi quotes for sister
It is a blessing if you have a younger or an elder sister. They are the most caring & loving people you will find after your parents. They are fierce & soft at the same time & will do anything to protect you from any harm. They are like the mother figures when your mother is not around. Here are some quotes that you can dedicate to your sister on Raksha Bandhan, which will definitely light up her day:
- Sisters are the most fabulous creatures in the whole world. I am glad to have such a fabulous person as my sister. Happy Rakhi.
- Sisters will always scold you for your mistakes but will also turn fierce & overprotective when someone hurts you.
- Sisters are the greatest gift o your lifetime. Happy Raksha Bandhan 2021.
Happy Rakhi wishes to brother who is far away
Raksha Bandhan is special to every sibling. So, it becomes a little sad when your brother is far away on this special day. But you can always facetime him & wish him. In 2021, you can even observe the ceremony virtually & pray for his good health. Here are some wishes you can share with your brother to make his day:
- Raksha Bandhan feels a little lonely as you are far away. But don worry, I will send you virtual sweets & gifts. Happy Raksha Bandhan. Come back soon.
- I wish a very happy Raksha Bandhan. Take good care of yourself & be back very soon.
- Sending you all the love & smiles virtually. I wish that you would come back sooner. Happy Raksha Bandhan.
The bond between a brother & a sister is extremely pure & sacred. Raksha Bandhan is a very special day for the siblings where they love, appreciate & acknowledge each other through a ceremony. Do not forget to show how much you love & appreciate them & do not forget to wish them. We hope that you find these above-mentioned quotes, wishes & messages helpful. Do not forget to share the images, quotes & messages on your social media platform. Happy Raksha Bandhan 2021 wishes to all the siblings and do not forget to enjoy.