Happy Raksha Bandhan Shayari 2021: Raksha Bandhan is a festival that celebrates the purest bond between a brother and a sister. It is a day of excitement that a sister keeps fast for his brother from morning until she ties rakhi in her brother’s hand and puts tilak-Chandan (sandalwood) on his forehead. Thus, the day, a sister prays for her brother’s long life and the most satisfactory bond between them.
Celebrating this day without making a post doesn’t make it appropriate. But, sharing the excitement, enjoyment, love, and bond between a sister and a brother on that day will gain everyone’s attraction and love. So let’s crowd the social media with the most beautiful frames, and we’re here to help you out with Raksha-Bandhan Shayari’s status, quotes.
Happy Raksha Bandhan Shayari 2021
Raksha-Bandhan is two separate words, where ‘Raksha’ means ‘to protect’ and ‘Bandhan’ means ‘bond’. In Indian ethics, it is said that a brother’s responsibility is to protect his sister at any cost and a sister’s responsibility is also to save her brother at any cost. So let’s share this beautiful bond of Raksha Bandhan with beautiful Shayari’s.
- The relationship between us, is like 2 rainbows. That share 7 colors: Secret, Loyalty, Sadness, Faith, Happiness, Respect, and Love.
- Rakhi is a thread that, binds two different souls, in a beautiful bond of joy forever.
- The bond that we share, is precious and rare, build on trust and nurtured with love.
- Today, I remember with joy, the unique life we share and wishing you happiness and good luck.
Best Raksha Bandhan Status Line
Since then, a younger sister born or a brother, from the day an Indian mother starts her journey of teaching them the Raksha-Bandhan bond. The mother says that an older sister or a brother always shares a guardian, a friend, and support. That’s your responsibility to protect each other. So let’s share these beautiful ethics and love with Raksha-Bandhan in WhatsApp status and others.
- A relationship that has fought has trust, faith, love, and tears, that is, the purest relationship between us.
- A love between a brother and a sister is one of the deepest and noblest human beings.
- Raksha Bandhan is a special occasion to celebrate an emotional bonding between a brother and a sister.
- It is the day to celebrate our bond of love, the day to thank God for sending us as brother and sister.
Raksha Bandhan Shayari in Hindi
The relationship between a brother and a sister is fascinating. They share a special bond that contains fighting, annoying, irritating, also loving, and caring. However, they do share everything and keep secrets. Let’s explain this through Shayari’s of what you feel.
- Neend Apni Bhulaa Kar Sulaaye Humko, Aansu Apne Gira Kar Hasaye Sabko, Dard Kabhi Na Dena Us Mahaan Avtaar ko. Rakhi ki Badhai Didi.
- Yaad Aata Hai Aksar Wo Guzra Jamana, Teri Meethi Si Awaj Me Bhaiya Kehkar Bulana! Wo School Ke Liye Subha Mujhko Jagana, Aai Hai Rakhi Lekar Didi, Yahi Hai Bhai-Bahan Ke Pyar Ka Tarana!!
- Aaj mere liye kuch khas hai, Tere haatho mein mera haath hai, Mujhe bhai hone ka ehsas hai, Din hai pyaara Raksha-Bandhan ka, Meri haath hain toh, sab kuch mere pas hai.
Raksha Bandhan ke liye kuch Shayari
Raksha Bandhan is a festival of a brother and sister which is celebrated in every house in India. Indians celebrate it as a special day. In Raksha-Bandhan, brother-sister both also shares gifts. But, ultimately, this is the day they both wait. So, let’s share this day with beautiful Shayari’s in Hindi on social media.
- Rishtey k dhaago ka hain yeh, Mathey par chamke chawal, roli aur Chandan, Pyaar se mithai khilaye pyari behena, Dekh ise chalak uthi aankhe & Bhar aaya man.
- Humare khubiyoh ko acchi seh janti hai behene, Humare kamiyo ko bhi pehechante hai behene, Phir bhi hume sabse jiyada manti hai behene.
- Ye lamha kuch khas hai, Behen ke haath mei bhai ka haath hai, Tera bhai humesa tere saath hai.
- Taaro seh bhi na tuthte, ye aisa man bandhan hai, Ish bandhan ko saari duniya, Keheti Raksha-Bandhan hai.
Happy Raksha Bandhan Status for sister
In India, a brother thinks that a sister is a special gift to him. From the day she is born, the brother takes the oath to protect her from any circumstances. The love between them grows incredible every day.
People say it shares an unbreakable bond. After parents, they will be the ones to support each other. A Brother loves being cared for by his sister. So let’s make us also feel special on this day of Raksha-Bandhan by sharing special status for her.
- Sister cares and shares her feelings, and she hears the unspoken words. She understands the invisible pain. I love my sister.
- Sister, You Are Like a Fragrant Rose. Sister, You Are The Greatest Gift Of Life. Sister, You Lift My Spirit To Newer Heights. Sister, You Make Me Feel Special Always. Happy Raksha Bandhan to My Lovely Sister.
- I wish you all the love and health on this auspicious Raksha-Bandhan Day. I love you always, my sweetest sister. Happy Rakhi.
- You are the perfect annoying sister without whom I cannot imagine my life. So keep on annoying me like that, my lovely sister—happy rakhi 2021.
Raksha Bandhan one line Status
The bond between siblings can also be explained in one line. Let’s share you with few ideas about these. First of all, meaningful words in a line can also explain everything. A bond between a brother and a sister is also easy to explain because they spend a lot of time with each other. They know each other and can easily catch each other’s moves.
- When mom and dad don’t understand, a sister always will. Happy Raksha-Bandhan.
- Sometimes, being a brother is even better than being a superhero.
- Blooming the love of siblingship forever.
- Cheers to the siblingship bond.
Happy Raksha Bandhan special status
Teasing each other is most common in today’s siblings. However, many things are uncommon in this relationship, like fights with each other and ‘fights for each other. So, let’s share this special bonding in our status to celebrate this day.
- To my Extremely Lovable & Kanjoos Brother. Just Kidding as Always. “Happy Raksha Bandhan”
- We gain and lose things every day, but trust me on one thing, you’ll never lose me. I will always be there for you. Happy Raksha Bandhan.
- Sharing my chocolates with my monster brother. P.S. Just for Rakhi Day.
- I promise you to annoy you forever, my little munchkin.
Raksha Bandhan Shayari for brother
Honestly, Indian brothers are very protective and possessive of their sisters. They know everything about their sister what they do? Where do they go? But they do not interfere because they also share a relation of friendship. So let’s share these pure bonds in social media with these Raksha-Bandhan Shayari’s.
- From the first friend of mine, Who is loving me since the day I opened my eyes. Love you, big bro.
- Sometimes a friend and sometimes a guardian, Scolds me on my Mistakes, Teaches me my Faults, Teases me annoyingly, Irritates me like anything, but, Love me more than his life. Happy Raksha Bandhan, Bhaiya.
- When someone asks me, Who’s more possessive with you? I answer it’s none rather than my brother.
- When no one will stand beside you, A brother will always be. Happy rakhi to you, brother.
Raksha Bandhan Shayari Status 2021
Shayari explains the inner love for your brother or your sister written in words. So if you’re finding different Shayari’s to put in your status in Raksha-Bandhan, you can pick one Raksha Bandhan Shayari Status easily from here.
- Your presence gives me the support to be free because I have a brother to protect me. Love you so much, big bro.
- You and I, Defines the strongest bond in the world, No one can break us apart, As we will never be ready to be.
- Rakhi is the day, made for us, Lucky to get you in life, It gave me the opportunity, To tie the holy thread on your wrist, Which defines an unbreakable bond.
- I love to disturb you and also to annoy you, I also love to complain about you, and also fight with you. But also, I love you more than anything and am always ready to Protect you from any circumstances. Happy Raksha-Bandhan, brother.
Raksha Bandhan is a special occasion or a festival to celebrate in India, to make the purest bond and love of siblings for a lifetime by protecting each other in any situation or circumstances. They share an unbreakable bond of mind. So let’s celebrate this special day together. Let’s thank God and our parents for allowing us to celebrate this day and send us as brother and sister. Enjoying sharing the Happy Raksha Bandhan 2021 Shayari & one line Special status with your brother or sister. A very Happy Raksha Bandhan 2021.