July 4th is the Independence Day of the United States of America. On July 4th, 1776, the Continental Congress declared that the thirteen colonies of America were no longer subordinate to the monarch of Britain, King George III. That was the declaration of Independence of the United States of America. The people in America have celebrated this day as Independence day since then. Afterward, in 1938, this day was also observed as a federal holiday. In 2021, July 4th will be celebrated on Sunday and the national holiday on Monday.
Happy Fourth of July Messages
July 4th is a day of celebration, joy, and happiness. To fill this day with more excitement and fun, you can send your loved ones quotes and sayings regarding this day. Sending such messages will multiply the happiness that this day brings. In addition, many expressions of famous people will encourage them to celebrate this day with joy and laughter and keep them motivated in life.
- Happy Independence Day, May this day forever symbolize our freedom and prosperity.
- Let’s genuinely appreciate our freedom and live! Happy Independence Day.
- Saluting the leaders that fought and sacrificed for this freedom, I wish you a Happy Independence Day.
- Happy July 4th. Let’s make independence truly meaningful on this auspicious day.
- Always remember what Joey says, “There’s no July 4th without an apple pie.” Happy July 4th.
- Freedom is a precious gift from our freedom fighters. Let’s appreciate it truly on this day and every day.
- Enjoying the fruit of freedom, let’s preserve it for the coming generation as well. Happy Independence Day.
- I cherish this day as a reminder of being a part of an independent country. Happy July 4th.
- Sharing the love and spreading the joy, I wish you a Happy Fourth of July.
- Cheers to another year of freedom and independence. Happy Independence Day.
Happy Independence Day, July 4th, 2021 Quotes
The past two years have been a nightmare. There’s nothing more we can do than to spread joy and happiness in every possible way. July 4th represents the independence of the country and this day is perfect for motivating and cheering up your loved ones with quotes and messages.
- Happy Independence Day! The sacrifices of our leaders have brought us to see this day of freedom and independence. So let’s cherish it to our fullest.
- Independence is the most incredible pride we have, and this day is the symbol of that. Happy Independence Day!
- “I believe in America because we have great dreams, and because we have the opportunity to make those dreams come true.”- Wendell L.Wilkie
- “In the unlikely story that is America, there has never been anything false about hope.”- Barack Obama
- “I like to see a man proud of the place in which he lives. I like to see a man live so that his place will be proud of him.”- Abraham Lincoln
- “America means opportunity, freedom, power.”- Ralph Waldo Emerson
- “Ask not what your country can do for you, ask what you can do for your country.”- John F. Kennedy
- “It will be celebrated with pomp and parade, bonfires and illuminations from one end of this continent to the other.”- John Adam
- “We on this continent should never forget that men first crossed the Atlantic not to find soil their ploughs but to secure liberty for their souls.”- Robert J. McCracken
- “I think patriotism is like charity; it begins at home.”- Henry James
Funny Patriotic Quotes for July 4th
July 4th is not only for pride and prosperity; it is also for fun and laughter. So we can be patriotic and fun at the same time. Here are some fun patriotic quotes and captions that you can share with your loved ones.
- “It’s Fourth of July weekend, or, as I call it, Exploding Christmas.”- Stephan Colbert
- “History began on July 4th, 1776. Everything before that was a mistake.”- Ron Swanson
- “If I have to lay an egg for my country, I’ll do it.”- Bob Hope
- “Laughter is America’s most important export.”- Walt Disney
- “Baby, you’re a firework.”- Katy Perry
- “Thanksgiving without turkey is like fourth of July with no apple pie, or Friday with no two pizzas.”- Joey Tribianni
Funny Patriotic Captions for July 4th
- Happy birthday, America!
- Red, white, and brew.
- Partying like it’s 1776.
- God bless America.
- Freedom is never free.
- Sippin’ on liber-tea.
- Sorry, I can’t hear you over the sound of freedom ringing.
- America because, where else?
- Too cool for British rule.
- Chill out with your grill out.
July 4th Captions for Couples 2021
When someone is beside us to share that happiness, we appreciate it more than anything. Having someone to share a special occasion with makes it even more special. You can make this day funnier and more memorable with them. Here are some captions and messages you can share to make this day even more fantastic.
- Independence Day with my dependent.
- Celebrating freedom except from this one.
- Not independent from this Brit.
- Red, white, and boo.
- Lady Lit-Berty.
- Four score and seven beers ago, I met this cutie on this beach.
- Declaring it official.
- Thank God it’s Sunday.
July 4th Captions for Friends
Friends always play an essential role in our life. We can’t imagine what our lives would have been if we didn’t have them in our lives. Sometimes things go wrong, but they’ll still be standing by our side. So let’s show our affection towards them on this day.
- Celebrating freedom with these free souls.
- With these brave souls since (the year you met them).
- We were born with this independence, and no one can take this from us.
- Here to build a better future with the best people.
- Let freedom ring.
- This is where the fun stuff happens.
- Sip, sip, hooray!
- Wild, barefoot, and free.
Happy Independence Day, July 4th, 2021 Status
The fourth of July is a very prestigious day for Americans. They celebrate this day with enthusiasm and laughter. This day you can send quotes to your loved ones and make this day even more cheerful.
- “My favorite thing about the United States? Lots of Americans, one America.”- Val Saintsburt
- “Give me liberty or give me death.”- Patrick Henry
- “Freedom lies in being bold.”- Robert Frost
- “America’s a family. We all yell at each other, and it works out.”- Louis C.K.
- “The United States is the only country with a known birthday.”- James G. Blaine
- “Liberty means responsibility. That is why most men dread it.”- George Bernard Shaw
- “I think of a hero as someone who understands the degree of responsibility that comes with his freedom.”- Bob Dylan
- “For to be free is not merely to cast off one’s chains, but to live in a way that respects and enhances the freedom of others.”- Nelson Mandela
Patriotic Fourth of July Instagram Captions 2021
Want an excellent Instagram caption for July 4th but can’t find one? Here are some Instagram captions for the fourth of July.
- Rosé in the USA.
- US of Yay!
- Home of the free, est. 1776.
- I like my coffee black and my tea in the harbor.
- Bye, bye to my sweet apple pie.
- American dreamin’.
- Free to sparkle.
- More sparkles, please.
- Red, white, and boozed.
- Fireball and fireworks.
Wishing you all a Happy Fourth of July.