Eid Mubarak Wishes Quotes & SMS Messages for Friends & Family in Urdu & English: Eid ul-Fitr is a major Muslim festival that symbolizes the holy month of Ramadan and is also known as the festival of breaking the fast. Eid Ul-Fitr is also known as Meethi Eid and is celebrated on the first day of the tenth month known as “Shawwal” of the Islamic calendar. The first day of this tenth month begins with observing the crescent moon in the sky. The day the moon is spotted, it confirms the celebration of Eid Ul-Fitr the next day. Saudi Arabia experiences the first sight of the moon which confirms Eid celebrations in rest of the world. 2021 expects Eid celebrations to be held on 13th of May. Prayers, sermon, charity are the rituals performed on this day along with feast and family get together.
It is believed that all the past offences and wrongdoings are forgiven by the God who fasts and prays during Ramadan and Eid with devoted and loyal intentions.
Happy Eid Mubarak wishes
Eid is one of the beautiful festival of Muslims. We could witness a lot of love and care during the Eid day. Muslim all over the world donates and do a lot for the poor and needy people. They also celebrated this auspicious occasion together with all the people around them. They wishe ‘EID MUBARAK’ to all the people they meet on this auspicious day. The term Eid Mubarak literally means to have a blessed day on this Eid. This greeting is expected of every muslim you meet on this day. Eid Mubarak Wishes has its significance in the day of Eid. If you want wish Eid Mubarak Wishes to your friends and family here are the best Eid Mubarak wishes you could share through WhatsApp, Facebook, Instagram and all other social media platforms.
- E-embrace with an open heart, I – inculcate good deeds, D – Distribute and share Allah’s bounties with the impoverished. May this beautiful occasion of Eid give you all the reasons to make your life even more beautiful. Eid Mubarak!
- Eid Mubarak to my loved ones. May the festival of breaking the fast bring all the love and happiness and show the magic of togetherness and unity.
- Wishing you all a prosperous and auspicious Eid. May your suffering be taken into consideration and your sins be forgiven and your good deeds be rewarded. May Allah take away the sufferings of all the people around the world.
- He who keeps awake on the nights of al-Fitr & al-Adhaa expecting reward from Allah, his heart would not die on the day when others die. Wishing you and your family all the blessings of Eid. EID MUBARAK.
- Your tears and sacrifices will never go vain. Keep your heart close to Allah and your mind pure. Let him embrace you with all his blessings and love Happy Eid Mubarak.
Happy Eid ul-Fitr Wishes 2021
Eid Ul-Fitr is the occasion of togetherness and joy. On the occasion of Eid all the family members get together under the single roof and celebrates the Eid. They prays together and prepare and share food together and breaks the fasting. Sharing sweets on this occasion is also very important. All the day members of the family spends time together by celebrating. It is a wonderful occasion filled with the sweetness of love and care. This year the pandemic has put a barrier to the get together and the amazing moment with the family. But we all know that our prayers and are always with our family. Even though we can’t get together on this occasion we can send them our love through our words in the form of wishes. Here we provide the best wishes on Eid you could use to make your family members happy. Make sur you share it. Happy Eid Mubarak!!
- Let this Eid Ul- Fitr bring all the happiness of passing Ramadan and bring you and your family all the blessings of the fasting. Wishing you and your loved once all the blessings of Eid Ul-Fitr.
- Let this Eid Ul-Fitr bring happiness and joy of brotherhood hood and equality among all the people in the world and the world be blessed with Allah’s love and care. Let us treat everyone equal from this holy day. Happy Eid Ul- Fitr 2021.
- On this holy day of Eid Ul-Fitr, after the sufferings of Ramadan, let us hold our hands and view the sight of moon in the sky, the new hope and receive all the blessings of Allah by loving each other. Let this occasion of togetherness be blessed. Happy Eid Ul-Fitr to all my loved ones.
- May Allah accept from us all our humble efforts and the good deeds which we performed, on this day of hope, Eid Ul-Fitr. May he forgive us our shortcomings and grant us success both in this world and also hereafter. Wishing you and your family an auspicious Eid Ul-Fitr 2021.
- When the moon of Eid rises on the holy day of Eid Ul-Fitr 2021 with its full might, let it’s brightness scatter away all the darkness and sorrow from all the corners of our life and from this world. Let this festival of togetherness bring together all your family and friends and shower you with all the blessings and prosperity of Eid. Happy Eid Ul-Fitr.
Alvida Ramzan wishes in English
When the long month of prayers and fasting and sacrifices of Ramzan comes to an end muslim sends of the Ramzan it is Alvida Ramzan Mubarak. They are filled with sorrow as the month of Ramzan ends but also happiness as the Eid arrives. It is a mixed feelings. There are special prayers for this occasion. Don’t miss out these amazing wishes on Alvida Ramzan. Let us send away Ramzan with a mind filled with love and happiness.
- Ramzan is the month of fasting, self reflection and worship, it is month we spend most of the time with Allah and refraining from most daily activities. It is the month to make Allah happy. When Ramzan ends let us prepare ourselves to receive all the love and blessings from Allah. Let us send away the month of Ramzan by purifying ourselves. Alvida Ramzan!
- Ramzan is going to pass, let us pray that let the blessings of Ramzan stay with us and let it save us and this world from all the evil and darkness of the world. And let it give us strength to fight all the temptations of the world and help us stay close to Allah. Alvida Ramzan! We miss you Ramzan.
- let this Ramzan shower us with all the blessings, love, care, prosperity, health, wealth, mercy and forgivenessof Allah. When we send away this month of Ramzan, let us to keep those blessings with us to protect us from all the temptations. We will miss Ramzan. Alvida Ramzan!
- Ramzan is the months of month, it is the month to show gratitude to Allah, to make him happy. Acceptance of prayers in the month of Ramzan is guaranteed. When this month passes let us frame ourselves as a new person and make ourselves a better person who allah would love. Whishing you and your family all the goodness of Ramzan and Eid. Alvida Ramzan!!
- For a true Muslim the end of Ramzan is not actually an end. It is a new beginning, a new hope and a start of new journey to a new human being walking towards jannah. Let us make this come true in this ramzan. When we send away this ramzan let us beg for his mercy and his forgiveness and and live a pure and true life of a muslim. Alvida Ramzan!!
Eid Mubarak wishes images and quotes
Searching for beautiful wishes and quotes for this auspicious occasion of Eid? You have come to the right place. We know that a good wish to our loved once always transfers our love for them so sending them amazing wishes are important. Here are some cute, vintage and amazing jpg images of Eid Mubarak Wishes and quotes which you could share through social medias like Instagram, WhatsApp, Snapchat or Facebook. You could post these images on the day of Eid on your Facebook and Instagram and update stories on WhatsApp. Share it with you family and friends and make their day beautiful and joyful.
Eid Mubarak wishes in English
Eid is the festival of new hopes and dreams after a month of suffering for all the shortcomings of our life. When Eid arrives with the crescent moon, it’s beauty and brightness bring about joy and happiness to all the people around the world. The prosperity and wealth it brings is shared with the poors by the Muslims all around the world. They shares the happiness and joy the festival brings to the world. They wishes everyone one the goodness of Eid and share sweets and foods to spread the happiness of the day. Here are some sweet and beautiful Eid Mubarak Wishes in English which your could use to share with your family and friends and all the people around the world to share the happiness of the day.
- May your life be showed with the magical brightness of Eid. Let it bring new hope, happiness and prosperity. Hopes Allah let you celebrate this auspicious day with your family and loved ones. Happy Eid Mubarak.
- As the sun set and the moon comes brightening the darkness with it’s light, it is time of get together and celebration of Eid with your family, sending you all the wonderfulness and happiness of Eid. Eid Mubarak!
- May this Eid awake the goodness and positivity in ourselves and help us stay close to Allah. Let us hope for peace and happiness and enlightenment. Happy Eid Mubarak.
- Fasting and praying during the month of Ramzan doesn’t makes us true Muslim. We are responsible to feed and take care the poor and help the people who are needy people. We should spend time praying for others. Doing all the good deeds during Ramzan is what makes us the true Muslim. Let us try to be the new hopes of the world in this month of Ramzan. Happy Eid Mubarak.
- I wish you all the blessings and love and goodness of Eid. May Allah guide you through your suffering and problems and help you over come it. Let this Eid enlighten your soul and spirit. Happy Eid mubarak!!
Eid ul-Fitr wishes 2021 quotes in English
Sacrifice, self discipline and self control are the three lessons the period of Ramzan teaches a person. Because when Eid comes he becomes a new person of good soul and hear. He would be more close to Allah. The month of ramzan gives him the strength to overcome his/ her shortcomings and protect him/ her from all the temptations of wolrd. The Quran plays an important role in the month of Ramzan, reading the Quran, following it’s words throughout ramzan to prepare themselves for Eid. Muslim all over the world make sure to live like the saying of Quran. Refraining themselves from the evil and being with Allah. Quotes of the Quran are the greatest inspiration for the same. Here are the beautiful quotes from the Quran that would help you to make yourself a better person. Make sure to share it with your loved ones let them also get the blessings of the Quran.
- “Whoever desires to meet his lord, he should do good deeds and not associate anyone in the worship of his lord”. Happy Eid Ul-Fitr.
- “He is the one God; the creator, the initiator, the Designer. To him belong the most beautiful names. Glorifying him is everything in the heavens and the earth. He is the Almighty, most wise”. Wishing you and your family all the blessings of Eid Ul-Fitr
- “And the servants of Allah are those who walked on the earth in humanity, and when the ignorant address them, they say Peace”. Let this Ramzan be the month of peace. Happy Eid Ul-Fitr.
- Let us be patient and spread peace on this Eid. Quran says “ And if you punished, let your punishment be propotionate to the wring that has been done to you; but if you show patience, tht is indeed the best course. Let us keep this in mind. Eid Mubarak!
- “It is in the remembrance of Allah that the heart finds rest”. Let us stay close to Allah in this month of Ramzan and all the months to come. Eid Mubarak!!
Eid Mubarak wishes for friends
Celebrating Eid with friends is a different feel. It adds sweetness to the festival of happiness. Friends are like our siblings on this occasion of Eid let us make our friends day a better one. Sending them wishes and card and gifts on this special day makes them feel important and loved. To make them feel live is our responsibility in this festival of love. Here are some amazing wishes we could use to send to our friends that will make them very much happy and important. Let us share these with them through social media or though post. Make some efforts make your love one happy that is what Eid stands for.
- I am really lucky to be a friend of you. I can never even imagine a day without you in my life. I think you are one of the gift Allah gave me. On this day of eid I thank him for gifting me with you and I also wishes you all the blessings and love of Allah. May all the success in the world be your. Eid Mubarak!
- Hey, my dear friend who, you were there for me all in all my bad and good times. I pray to Allah for all the success in your life, in this month of Ramadan. May Allah accept your prayers and dua. Happy Eid Mubarak!
- May this month of Ramzan bring a lot of joy and prosperity to you and your family, my dear friend. My life has been wonderful because of your presence and I am really grateful to have a friend like you. With lots of love Happy Eid Mubarak!! May Allah protect you and your family from all the evils of the world.
- A friend like you is a lucky charm. May this Eid make you a better person, so I can depend on you even more. You are my strength and my courage. Stay with me forever. With lots of love Eid Mubarak.
- It is said that “walking with a good friend in darkness is better than walking with a stranger in lights”. For me you are that good friend who I trust to walk with. You always showed me the right path of life and stood with me through my ups and downs. On this Ramzan I pray that Allah would fulfill all your prayers. Happy Eid Mubarak!
Eid Mubarak wishes 2021 in English for Family
Eid is the festival of family get together. Eid asks us to get together with our family and share the love and blessings of the day. Let all the sacrifices and efforts of the month Ramzan be showered on our families. Family is important for every one of us, while celebrating this Ramzan let us wish and pray that our family be filled with the blessings and love of allah. In this beautiful occasions let us greet each other the Mubarak of Eid. Here are some cute and amazing greetings for eid which you could send to your family and relatives, make sure to send it to your family members through social medias like Facebook and Instagram
- At the end of this holy month, eid is here. Throughout this moth of sacrifice and prayers we all stood together in love and care. Let this Ramzan make us even more close to each other and close to allah. Happy Eid Mubarak my dearest family
- Eid Mubarak everyone. I pray that all the blessings be showered on each of you. You are the greatest gift of Allah to me. I am always grateful to have a loving family. May all our prayers be accepted in this Ramazan
- From my birth to this moment you were the only Constance in my life you were the strongest support in all my decision. Even thought I have never said it to you I was always thankful to you for that. On this auspicious moment od Eid I am thanking you all for all your love and support let us be together in every Ramzan to come. Happy Eid Mubarak.
- May Allah shower all his blessings and love to every one in the family. Let us stay together in all the Ramzans to come. My allah accept all your prayers and duas and gift to with all the success and prosperity in your life. Happy Eid Mubarak
- The month of prayers and sacrifice is coming to end. It is the time of get together. Let our good deeds ands efforts be accepted by Allah. Let us make this family moment wonderful. Happy Eid Mubarak.
Waiting for the festival of Eid is really exciting. The happiness and goodness of get together. The feeling of prayers and calmness seeing everyone and wishing Eid Mubarak breaking long fasting of Ramadan month.. wow every thing is amazing let us welcome this Eid with lots of love and happiness. Let us wish all the blessings of Eid to all our loved once. We hope we were able to provide you with Happy Eid Ul-Fitr Wishes 2021 Eid Mubarak Wishes & Quotes for Friends & Family and hopes you enjoy it. Make sure to use it and share it . Happy Eid Mubarak.
Eid Mubarak Wishes Messages 2021
This significant day of Eid Ul-Fitr that marks the conclusion of the holy month of Ramadan is a day to celebrate, feast and bring the fast to an end. This religious day is celebrated by all the Islamic community over the world. It is a great thought to spread the message of cheerfulness, joyous words by sending wishes to your family and friends on this divine and sacred festival. Spread the essence of peace, prosperity and happiness by the message and wishes note and wish for everyone’s silent prayer to get replied.
- May the Almighty guide and bless you and your loved ones always. As we gather for the joyous occasion, spare a thought and pray for those facing turmoil and calamity the world over. Reach out to those in need. Eid Mubarak to you.
- May this Ramadan be the one where we get closer to our creator, and come out of this month with a stronger Emaan. Eid Mubarak.
- May Allah always bless you and your family with joys, togetherness and happiness. May the guidance and blessings of Allah be with you and your family. A very happy Eid Ul-Fitr.
- I wish Allah’s Rahamat shines on you and you successfully achieve all your aspirations on Eid Ul-Fitr and always.
- May the blessings of Allah fill your life with happiness and open all the doors of success now and always. Eid Mubarak to you.
Happy Eid Ul-Fitr 2021 Wishes SMS
This holy festival of Eid is one of the remarkable and memorable day for all the Muslim community over the world. The festival has a magic that brings lots of happiness all around. It is a day to manifest thankfulness towards God and a great reminder for all the Muslims to be obliged to God for everything they have and to share those with the less fortunate ones. Gifting and charity are a part of Eid celebrations. Along with this, greeting others for their well-being and happiness is also very well bred. Wishes SMS shared in this content can be chosen to send and share it with your families and friends this Eid.
- May this Eid bring all the comfort you have ever wanted and al the joy and laughter you have ever prayed for.
- May you find a million reasons to make your life more beautiful on this day. May the joy of Eid be multiplied a thousand times and stay with you forever. Eid Mubarak!
- May Allah fulfil your all dreams and hopes. May your life become a garden of heaven! Eid Mubarak to you and your lovely family.
- As long as you keep faith in Allah, no evil can touch your heart and no sorrow can ruin your day. May your life be filled with joy and happiness on this Eid!
- This blessed day is for saying thank you to the almighty for all he has given to us. May he grant all your prayers and fulfil all your desires. Eid Mubarak.
Advance Eid Mubarak Wishes in English
Eid Ul-Fitr is one of the two big festivals that the Islamic community celebrates. The other one being Eid Ul-Adha. The festival brings comfort, laughter and happiness that one has longed for. Joining each other and getting together at the festival celebrating it is all time favourite but this year the pandemic has bound us to stay at our own places without making crowds for safety of ourselves. Hence, wishing and greeting each other on this holy festival is the only way round. Advance wishing brings happiness in everyone’s heart and fills it up with love and remembrance of the dear ones. Here’s sharing some warm thoughts this Eid.
- On the Holy occasion of Eid that celebrates the hajj… May you be filled with happiness and may every step of your journey through life be blessed by Allah. Eid Mubarak in advance.
- May this Eid brings you joys unlimited, may all your wishes come true on this holy day, and may you and your family be blessed. Advance Eid Mubarak to you.
- May Allah shower his Rehmat and Barakat on you and your entire family. Amen! Happy Eid in advance.
- Let this holy occasion of Eid be a remarkable milestone for our friendship. Wishing you and your family a memorable Eid this year! Advance Eid Mubarak to you.
- May the light of the moon fall directly on you and Allah bless you with everything you desire on this day. Happy Eid in advance.
Eid Mubarak Wishes SMS for Family
This day of festival is celebrated across the world by the Muslims praying and thanking God for all his blessings. Joy and happiness are shared by distributing gifts, making charity etc. Get together are arranged along with feast and greetings are done to all the family and loved ones who are far away on the festival. Though, this year, whether near or far, greeting is the only way to share happiness of the festival, send wishes by SMS to your family as the pandemic is at its peak and making the distance is only the reliable solution. These Eid Wishes SMS can help you to choose from.
- While celebrations might look a little different this year, I extend my best wishes for a joyous celebration. Eid Mubarak!
- There’s no greater blessing than that of Allah. There’s no greater happiness than that of attaining pure Bliss. Eid Mubarak to you and your family! Stay Safe during Coronavirus and Celebrate.
- Eid is a day to cheer and to laugh with all your heart. It’s a day to be grateful to Allah for all of his heavenly blessings on us. Wishing you a happy Eid amid Coronavirus 2021.
- May this Eid bring Fun Eid bring Happiness Eid bring God Endless Blessings on you and Eid bring fresh love. EID MUBARAK to You with all my best wishes.
- I am sending you warm Wishes ON “Eid-Ul-Fitr and wishing that it brings Your Way Every Joys AND Happiness. Please also remember me in your prayers.
Eid-Ul-Fitr 2021 Wishes in English for Friends
Eid is celebrated as the conclusion of 29 to 30 days of dawn to sunset fasting during the month of Ramadan. Greetings on Eid traditionally include “Eid Mubarak” along with exchanging gifts and giving ‘Eidi’ to children by all the elder members of the family which is a small amount of money. Good wishes are conveyed either by visiting each other or via the phone, social media etc. This year, the pandemic has marked a limit for our celebration schedules. Hence, conveying wishes by staying far is the only way round we can greet each of our loved ones. Here, we bring you an eyeball grabbing selection of wishes for your friends on this Eid.
- May the goodness of Eid Ul Fitr is always there to inspire you to live each day of your life with positive hope. Eid Mubarak to my friends.
- To my dear friend, I wish that Allah is always there to guide you towards a better life, a more prosperous future. Eid Mubarak to you.
- Remembering on this beautiful occasion is the best thing to do…. We may not catch up very often but I will always remember to send across warm wishes on Eid to you and your loved ones… May you have a blessed Eid. Eid Mubarak to you.
- I pray to Allah to bless your life with happiness and success by ending your sorrows as the month of Ramadan comes to an end. Happy Eid Ul Fitr to you and your family my dear friend.
- May Allah sprinkle his love and blessings on you and your loved ones as the holy month of Ramadan comes to an end. Eid Mubarak to you and your family. May you enjoy gala celebrations.
Eid Mubarak Wishes Images for Family in Urdu
Eid brings time to get engage in big feasts and have wonderful moments with our family, friends, relatives and all the loved ones. We have many of our families and friends who stay far from home due to education work etc. Wishing them by sending Eid Images along with beautiful messages written brings so much pleasure into the minds and hearts. It helps in expressing inner feelings both for the sender and the receiver. Wishes with images make sweetest memories during the time of festival of this fast and feast. Infused with lots of love and warmth, here are wishes images which can be shared with family who are far away and secondly with whom it’s difficult to meet in this pandemic.
Eid ka Chand Mubarak SMS Messages in Urdu
Eid is an occasion Allah blesses the Muslims with to cheer up and celebrate after the soulful month of Ramadan comes to an end that has fasting and introspection. There is an excellent melody in the environment during the festival. Eid is meant to have good times with family, friends and thank God for fulfilling all the desires and achievements and pray for all the overcoming goals and desires to get fulfilled. The Almighty is also thanked for giving the ability to be on fast during the month of Ramadan and give Eid as a reward. Everyone wishes to be with their near and dear ones on this day. But there are many reasons why one cannot meet them. Fore mostly, the pandemic has made boundaries for everyone to keep a distance to be safe. Some “Eid ka Chand” messages and SMS has been collated underneath to convey heartiest wishes to your loved ones.
Chand Raat Mubarak Ho ,Is Dua Ke Sath Keh, ALLAH TALA
Apki Zindagi Ki
Chand Raat Mubarak Ho. Chand Nazar Aa Gaya Hai, Mene Abhe Apni Aankhon Se Khud Ko Ainey Mein Dekha Hai
Aap idar aaye udhardeen aur emaan geya, Eid ka chaand nazar aaya to ramzaan geya. Chand Raat Mubarak ho.
Aey Rehmat-e-Azeem Ke Mehmaan Assalam, Quran Ke Nuzul Ke Samaan Assalam, Ramzan Assalam Hai Ramzan Assalam Ramzan Ka Chand Bohot Mubarak Ho.
Happy Eid Ul-Fitr 2021 SMS Messages for Friends & Family
The present pandemic has taught us that life is too short for long grudges. It is very necessary to move on and forgive everyone without any exceptions. Eid night is spent with happy mood and yummy tasty dishes. There is so much pleasure in everyone’s mind and heart. There are many ways of celebrating the occasion. Here are some beautiful Eid ul-Fitr SMS and messages for your friends and family ending your hunt of finding the wishes and which can be picked up and shared.
- May the almighty Allah showers endless love, peace, and opulence in your life. May he gives you enough power to help the poor and needy ones. Happy Eid Mubarak!
- Allah helps those who help others even when they have nothing in their pockets. May Eid-ul-Fitr 2021 turns out to be the luckiest day of your life. My best Eid wishes are with you!
- Allah is the only god and the perennial source of all creation. Every creation by him is beautiful, imperfectly perfect, and has a purpose to serve on this planet. I wish you all a happy Eid Mubarak!
- May the teachings of Prophet Muhammad work as a torchbearer for you and always guide you and your family the right path. Happy Eid!
- On the festive occasion of Eid 2021, sending you heaps of wishes, love, and affection. May Allah open the gates of immeasurable opulence in your life
Eid ka Chand Mubarak Status
The Eid Ul-Fitr also pronounced as Eid al- fitr is one of the two Eids of islamic calendar year called Lesser Eid. It come at the end of the long fasting month of Ramzan. It is the festival of Breaking the fast, it is the only day in shawwal which muslim are not allowed to fast. It is celebrated as an acknowledgement of revelation of the quran to the prophet Muhammad by Allah. This day always falls 11 days earlier than the date of previous year. The date of Eid Ul-Fitr is connected to the appearance of crescent Moon in the sky so its dates varies yearly This year the Eid Ul-Fitr begins in the evening of 12th may Wednesday and ends in the evening of 13th may Thursday. Eid ka Chand Muabrak status can be shared to show your love for Eid ul-fitr 2021 once you can see the Eid ka Chand. Here are some pictures for Eid ka Chand mubarak status for you.
Eid ul-Fitr is the most notable and well-known for all the Muslims over the world, that is, almost 150 countries celebrating it. People lighten up the lights of their hearts forgetting all the grudges and eliminating hatred, jealousy, possessiveness and celebrating the festival with hugs and wishes. This enchanting event of Eid celebrated on a grand scale by all the Muslim brothers and sisters over the world spread the inspiring message of Prophet Muhammad and the Holy book of Quran.
If you were searching for Eid Mubarak wishes and Quotes to share with your friends and family you were at the right place. Our collection included Happy Eid-ul-Fitr 2021 Sms Messages, Eid Mubarak Messages Wishes 2021. We hope that you liked collection of the best Eid Ul-Fitr Wishes 2021, Eid Mubarak Wishes & Quotes for Friends & Family, Eid ka Chand Mubarak.