Happy World Photography Day 2021: Photography day encourages every generation to pick up their cameras, take pictures, and share them with the world. Photography is pretty considered a modern innovation but fulfills human desires of capturing memories and moments for ages.
Unlike many other hobbies, photography wasn’t widespread enough, but its technological innovations the availability of digital cameras have helped photography become a general hobby.
World Photography Day 2021
The moments and memories of the past, even though not remembered by the person, excites and unites people for hours and keeps them to their lives. World Photography Day is an unofficial holiday and comes in August and gives a ray to all kinds of photographers and even volunteers to give a shot and rejoice the day in reminiscence their passion and love to make memories.
The idea is to share your interest and increase knowledge about the history, science behind photography. People chose this day to rejoice in their favorite places, people, mother nature, and any sorts of interests.
World Photography Day 2021 date
Photography day in the year 2021 would be celebrated on 19th August 2021 (Thursday).
World Photography Day Significance
Making memories is an integral part of our lives. The memories we make last longer in our hearts, and photographs are records of our old selves and how we have grown. The past carries colossal importance in our lives, and photographs hold and rejoice people near to us from our history.
Photography day is justified not just to the past but even to the new beginnings and the awaited future, thereby making it the most important day to celebrate and mark the success of our lives; the day we begin and take a step towards our goals reminds us that we are the change and gives us peace to our lives we lived.
How to celebrate World Photography Day?
In honor of celebrating this day, many photo contests dedicate a single topic to the competitions to seek the skill and exchange of experience, the search for inspiration, and new themes for images.
The day is celebrated all around the globe to motivate people and create something new and look for original photo themes.
In India, the main focus is to help and support aspiring photographers; and the events are not only scheduled for 19th August, but many active, creative people organize exhibitions and workshops invoicing photographers to gain and learn the skills and experience.
The day is also celebrated in many ways, and a lot of positive emotions get connected with the experiences; people visit :
- Interesting places
- Give or Get presents
- Edit Old photos
- Become a member of the Photo Community
People take this day as an opportunity to discover their new insights and work on their originalities until their satisfaction.
World Photography Day 2021 Facts
Facts are endured by everyone but have you taken these facts about photography yet? Let’s explore these amazing on photography and know a bit more about its history and science :
- The left side of the face looks more attractive than the right side in the picture.
- According to statistics, only 2 of 10 images taken with digital cameras are printed on paper.
- On 28th July 1851, Julius Berkowski took the first photo of a Total Solar Eclipse.
- The picture of the Dark Side of the moon was born in 1959.
- F. N. Robinson took the first photo of a tornado in South Dakota on 28th August 1884.
World Photography Day 2021 Quotes
Every person requires inspiration to take the first step. Some famous people have stated their inspiration into words to inspire others with them :
“If you are truly successful in capturing the pulse of life, then the photograph speaks for you.” – Rene Burri
“Don’t shoot what it looks like, shoot what it feels like .” – David Alan Harvey
“They should learn to listen before it looks .” – Robert Frank
“A good photograph communicates a fact, touches the heart and soul, and leaves the viewer with a changed perspective for having seen it. It is, in a word, effective .” – Irving Penn.
World Photography Day 2021 Wishes
Everyday day is a wishful day; on this Photography day, let’s wish each other the best of our originality to create something of our own and encourage others too :
- Capture the moments today; that will WOW your hearts tomorrow.
- Happy World Photography Day; Celebrating light, color, and time.
- Warm wishes on World Photography Day. A photographer can highlight the most normal thing in the most remarkable way.
- A photograph explains what words fail to describe. Happy World Photography Day.
World Photography Day Messages 2021
Reach out to the people you know, ask them to rejoice in their memories and create new one’s, message them to get linked, and create a new beginning :
- You have to click a thousand bad pictures to click a good one, finally.
- Let’s transform this hobby of taking photos into the passion of taking photographs.
- Click to save it in your life’s memory.
- Every moment is unique. Every location is beautiful for a photographer because he can use his lens to make it memorable.
World Photography Day may not be an official holiday. Still, specifically, this day creates new originalities. It encourages us to try to develop ourselves into the world of photography and promote our folks and even others to explore themselves and move forward together to create life through our pictures people won’t doubt on; Happy World Photography Day 2021.